Saturday, January 30, 2010

"...I Want to Keep All of My Blood..."

One day last week one of my little girls raised her hand and told me that she was bleeding. Now, at this age (first grade), they tell me even if it is a drop of blood. So, I asked her if it was a lot, like if it was "gushing onto the floor." She said, "No, but I want to keep all of my blood until I'm a thousand." I then said, "Well, that's not going to happen for two reasons. One, you won't live to a thousand. Two, you will have to give blood sometime for some reason." Now, during this conversation with my little girl, she was smiling. So, I know she was somewhat playing. However, I thought it was so cute on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.