Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Cut out my Hands?"

This week my first graders had an art project to do. The art project was to cut out a teddy bear and a "face" of the clock and the clock's "hands". Then, the kids had to glue the "face" of the clock on to the teddy bear's belly, and then I was going to use a brad and put the "hands" on the clock. Well, I was telling my kids after they glued the "face" then they needed to cut out their "hands." One of my boys said, " We have to cut our hands?" I said, " No, not YOUR hands- the "hands" of the clock." It was quite humorous. My students and I all had a good laugh.
That is ... "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Sounds like something some other "little ones" I know would say. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.