Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"That's from Charlie Brown"

I want to share a story that happened several weeks ago before Christmas. I have the opportunity to help in K-4 Sunday School class each Sunday at my church. I am usually a helper, but I had the privilege to teach them the Christmas story. During one part of the lesson, I quoted Luke 2:11, "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." After I quoted it, one of my K-4 students (he is now 5) said, "That's from Charlie Brown." I told him yes but Charlie Brown got that from the Bible!
I thought that was cute and wanted to share what came from.... "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.