Friday, July 31, 2009

"Good for Two Things"

One day this week my boys were playing and I guess they were doing something weird or crazy. One of my girls said something about them being weird and crazy. She said to me that "Boys are only good for two things." I couldn't believe she said this. She is only 7. I was interested to hear what the two things were going to be. So, of course, I asked. She told me the two things that boys were good for were when you hear noise downstairs and they go down and check it out--- which is true! The other reason why boys are good is to order pizza! :-) How cute is that! I thought that was hilarious! That is "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.