Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"You can google it"

At daycare the other day, I was talking to my kids and I was telling them I wanted to have 34 eyeballs on me (there were 17 kids there and they each have 2 eyes). I explained that fact to them as well about why I said 34 eyeballs. I also told them that was a multiplication fact (17 x 2). After I was done talking, one of my girls asked me a big/hard multiplication fact. I said I don't know I'd have have to figure that one out. She said, "You can google it. That's what my dad does when he wants to find something out." I just found it funny that a first grader would be that familiar with "google." Well, I didn't "google" it. I figured it out on paper and showed her and told her the answer. But, I thought it was funny, and I wanted to share with you what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.