Saturday, February 27, 2010

"My Book Would Have to be Re-Copied"

Someday this week at the end of the day, my children (for some reason) were talking about marriage. Now, I think it is hilarious that boys this age say they aren't going to get married, and, of course, the girls "are" and have their weddings "planned"(the ideas of it, anyway). I have always thought that was a neat difference on how God made girls and boys.
Well, like I said, somehow marriage started getting talked about. Often, I just listen to see what they come up with. I find it funny! Well, somehow, the word kissing got mentioned-- honestly, I think all that got started because I had given some of my kids CHOCOLATE kisses. So, some of the kids were "running" with that thought- some second graders, too.
Well, one boy said if he gets married that " My book would have to be re-copied." He often says, "That is not in my book." So, I guess all this talking about marriage and kissing isn't in his "book." How cute! A seven year old boy has a "book." I think he meant that his "book" would have to be re-written, instead of re-copied. But, I thought it was so cute about him having a "book", and I wanted to share on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.