Friday, February 26, 2010

"....She Works for the Tooth Fairy"

Today, one of my little girls told me that her aunt is going to have a baby. She is really excited about it. I told her that was great! Then she said that this baby is a very special baby. I told her all babies are very special. But she insisted that this baby is VERY special. So I asked, "Why is this baby very special?" She said, "Because she works for the tooth fairy." I said, "What? The baby works for the tooth fairy?" She said, "No, my aunt does." I guess I looked puzzled and shocked, so she said, "Seriously, she works for the tooth fairy." I had to laugh, but I did try to hide it. It was just hilarious to me. I think she was serious, which makes it even funnier. Well, I wanted to share this cute and funny story on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.