Saturday, March 14, 2009

Handsome

During one of my reading groups this week, my children had to read words that contained certain special sounds. After the words were read, there were also sentences that contained some of the words. One of the words that was in a sentence was the word "handsome." The sentence read, "Handsome means good looking." One of my boys read that sentence. I asked him, "Are you handsome?" He said, "Yes." I then asked, "Who told you that?" I was expecting something like his mom. He said, "I did!" By the way, he is a cute kid! I just laughed when he said he told himself that he was handsome. The grin on his face while he said that made it just the more cute! I thought it was cute and precious what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.