Friday, March 6, 2009

"Esau"

I have to share a story that happened several months ago. But, to me it is one of the best teaching stories I have. Remember, I teach at a Christian school. In Bible class, we were reviewing the Bible stories about Jacob. My kids were playing a review game. I asked one of my boys the question, "It is Jacob's wedding day. He has worked 7 years for Rachel. He gets married. He lifts the veil. Who did he see?" Well, if you are familiar with the Bible story, you know the answer is Leah. Well, my boy said, "Esau." The kids, and yes even the teacher, giggled at this answer. Of course, I corrected him. But, it was funny what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.