Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stuck

I teach at a Christian school that has a dress code. A part of the dress code is that the boy's shirt tails need to be tucked into their pants. Well, the other day one of my boy's shirt tails were untucked. I told him to tuck it in. He obeyed and did. Well, it was taking him a while, and I asked him to hurry up so we can start our reading group. The reason why it was taking so long was that his hands got "stuck" in the back of his pants. I had to pull his arm to help him get "unstuck." I tried not to laugh, but I had to because I was amazed that something like that could happen. I have seen a lot being a first grade teacher, but I have to admit that this was a first for me. I'll tell you that life being a first grade teacher is NEVER boring! I thought it was funny, so I wanted to share something "babes" do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.