Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Child's Thankful Heart

Every day during Bible class, we have prayer time. I have three students come to the front. They each give a request, then I switch them up, so each child will pray for another child's request. Then, I end in prayer. I'm trying to teach them to thank God for something He has given them. Well, one day this week, one of my children were praying. She thanked God for the air and trees. She also thanked God for her family and her teacher (me!). But, I was just touched that she would think about thanking God for air and the trees. Remember, she is six! It was a blessing to hear. I just wanted to share with you all what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.