Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hair Cut Done By a Child

A few weeks ago I had a situation at school that happened with a couple of my boys. I was talking to them and trying to get the whole story and just dealing with the situation. As I was talking to the boys, I had a first happen! One of my girls took out her scissors and decided to give herself a hair cut. She cut her hair! I've heard that happen before; however, in the past eight years of teaching, I have not had that happen in my class before. So, it was a first! This class is giving me a lot of firsts. We are having fun (or at least their teacher is!). They do make me laugh at the things they do and say. They are quite eventful! I wanted to share with you what a "babe" did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.