Saturday, December 5, 2009

"I Know CPR."

One day this week we had indoor recess, since it was raining. My kids spent most of their recess talking to me. They wanted to share things with me. They are really a funny class. I'm so thankful the Lord is working in them/with them and in me. I believe we are enjoying each other more, since they are improving in their behavior.
Well, somehow CPR got mentioned while they were talking to me. One of my little boys said, "I know CPR." So, I said, "Really?" Remember, he is 6! He said, "Yes, you just press on the stomach and breathe into their mouth." Well, he is close--- somewhat :-) Then one of my other little boys (who is hilarious and just such a happy boy!) said, "EWWW!" It was such a hilarious moment. Then, I had to explain about the breathing in the mouth.
My kids make me laugh. I love to hear the laughter of children. There are not many things better than that! God is good! I just wanted to share with you on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.