Saturday, December 12, 2009

"... Mean More to Them Then Money!"

I have this one boy in my class that is just hilarious. He is such a happy boy. He makes me laugh SO much! I am so thankful for him.
One day this week, I told him I was going to bottle him up and sell him. He told me that he won't come back to this school if I'm going to do that because his mom and dad won't like it. So, I told him that I would get a lot of money if I sell him and that I would share the money with his parents. He then said,"(His sister's name) and I mean more to them then money!" I thought it was so sweet. He is right, he does mean more than money... all kids, all people are. I just loved how a six year old boy said that. How touching is that on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.