Sunday, December 6, 2009

"If You Don't Say It, You'll Make God Sad."

Several weeks ago in K-4 Sunday school, I was teaching the kids their memory verses. After we went over our verse, I have the childen say the verse to me. If they say it, they get a sticker to put on their sticker chart. Several of my kids said their verse. I asked this boy if he wanted to say his verse. He said, "No." Another boy told him, "If you don't say it, you'll make God sad." I thought that was so precious and sweet. God does want us to say and memorize His Word. So, the K-4 year old boy spoke truth. Well, the little boy did say his verse to me that day. I just thought it was neat on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.