Friday, December 18, 2009

"...I Would Cry All the Time."

During reading group one day this week, somehow we started talking about crying and losing someone through death. I wish I could remember what we were talking about exactly, but I can't. Anyway, one of my little boys said, "When I'm older, rather if I have a son or daughter, and if they die, I would cry all the time." Isn't that sweet? But, I hope he never experiences that in his life. That is such a hard thing for anyone to experience. I was just kind of amazed that a seven year old boy thought of it and said it. I wanted to share on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.