Monday, June 15, 2009

Hold Your Horses!

I help with the K-4 Sunday school class at my church. This time of the year, most of the children are five years old. This past Sunday, the children were pretty rambunctious. We were working on our worksheet about our Bible lesson that was just taught. I had to pass out little papers for them to glue. The children were asking for them. I said, in a joking manner,"Hold your horses!" One kid said, "We don't have any horses." But another child said, "But, I have a goat!" Let me add, this child does not have a goat. However, I thought this was quite funny on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.