Friday, March 5, 2010

"It is Supposed to be 65 Degrees...."

There is a girl in my class that has naturally curly hair, and I do, too. So, one time a couple of months ago we had planned to straighten our hair at the same time to be "twins." Awhile after that, we had a day that our clothes matched (black shirt and jean skirt), but we did not do it on purpose. So, we've decided that we will have a "twin" day again, with straight hair and matching outfits. Now, if you know anything about curly hair, you cannot straighten it if it is going to rain. If the straight hair gets wet, it curls again. So, I really plan my "straightening" on the weather. Well, we were talking about "being twins" today. She said, "Let's do it Monday, if it doesn't rain." Then, we were talking about matching clothes, and she said, "It is supposed to be 65 degrees on Monday." So, I have a little weather girl in my class. I just thought it was funny that she knew what the temperature was going to be. I asked her how she knew and she said, "Because my mom made me watch the news." I thought it was cute and funny on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.