Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jesus is Always with Us

Today, I went to an AWANA activity for the third and fourth grade girls I work with at church. We set this activity up to help them with their sections, since we lost some time due to snow this year. The kids said sections, but we also had fun! Got to have fun!!
Well, I was helping "my girl" with her sections. One section says that she has to bring two visitors to AWANAS. She said she brought her brother one Wednesday, but he ended up in church because he wasn't feeling well. That did count! She then said that Jesus is always with her, so He came to AWANAS, too. Well, she is true! Jesus is always with us, and He has been in AWANAS. It just made me laugh that she thought of that. I asked her where she heard that from (I didn't know if maybe her parents told her to say that). She said that she learned that from the Bible, that Jesus is always with her. Wow! All she said is true. It is also a blessing! By the way, I did count that. So, she finished her section. :-) I just had to share with you on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.