Friday, March 12, 2010

"A Love Song"

My students LOVE to talk!! One time when they love to talk to me is during reading group. If I'm not careful, that can get out of hand (too much time taken!) So, I started this week with "share time." After we are done reading, each student can tell me one thing--- anything they want to share with me.
Today one of my kids said, "Last night I wrote a song." So, I acted excited. I said, "Wow! What kind of song?" He said, "A love song." I then said, "To who?" He said, "To me." So, I have a first grader who wrote a love song to himself. I thought that was quite funny, so I wanted to share on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.