Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Blessing to Hear

Today, we played recess inside due to the cold temperatures. This afternoon my kids played a game called Huckle Buckle Beanstalk. That is when one kid hides my stuffed animal while 3-4 kids wait outside and then come into the room and try to find the hidden animal. Well, of course, the children love to find it and win the game. There is this one boy who often gets frustrated because he doesn't win, usually. When we were playing today, he found it! I said, "Yeah, You won!" He said, "That is because I prayed while I was outside." I thought that was sweet. It was a blessing to hear him say that. It was a true blessing to hear what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.