Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Right here"

Today, I was helping in the Toddler Junior Church at my church. The children are ages 3-4. The teacher was giving her rules to the kids. She also told them that if they were good then they could go to the "candy store" (different types of candy she brought for them). Then she asked the kids how to get to the candy store. One little girl (3) answered and said, "Grow up." Of course, I had a laugh. Then the teacher was telling the kids that their eyes needed to be on the teacher and hands in their lap. She was reviewing the rules and asked where the children's eyes belong. The same little girl said, "Right here", and she pointed to her eyes rather then pointing to the teacher. She was, in essence, right. Her eyes do belong on her face. It was very cute! I, again, had to laugh at what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.