Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is right around the corner! For Mother's Day, I had my students write letters to their mothers as part of their gift to them. I told them to write whatever they want. I did not help them at all, except for a little spelling. I want to share a few of the letters with you. There are some funny and sweet ones. I am writing them the way they are written. If you need help with "translation," let me know.

The first one I wanted to share is, "Dear Mommy I hope you have a happy Mothers day. Not just a happy Mothers day. I mene a happy happy happy Mothers day." Cute!

This one I think is sweet and funny. "Dear Mommy Happy Mother's Day! I love you your a great Mommy and we have are ups and downs and you are my star." I think it is cute how she said they have their ups and downs! :-) Remember, this came from a seven year old.

Here is another sweet letter written to a mother. "Dear Mom, Happy Mother's Day I love you. The flower's bloom because of you. You make me glad when I am sad. Happy wishes. XOXOXOXOXOXO"

Another one I wanted to share "Dear Mommy Happy Mother's Day all your wishes have come true. Your the best Mom a child could ever had. I'm glad Mother day. I love you and I hope you have a great Mother's day and this is why I am writing this spelshel letter to you Mommy the best bestes Momy! Love forever and aways" Isn't that sweet?

This is the last letter I wanted to share and perhaps my favorite. "Dear Momy I love you so much that I cold huged you all day long and it is true. I love you. farry much you are sweet. and you are beautiful and nice."

I wanted to share these wonderful and sweet letters with you. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did. I hope you were touched by what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I wish all the mothers out there reading my blog a very Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.