Friday, May 15, 2009

"I Got New Socks!"

Getting new things is always exciting! I love getting new things, personally, I love getting new jewelry. :-) Well, kids are the same way. They like to get new things, too. Well, today one of my little boys came to me and said, "Miss Pregony, did you notice any thing new about me?" Well, I looked at him. I looked at his mouth first. I checked to see if he had lost any teeth. That is a big thing to happen in first grade. I then looked at his clothes. I didn't notice anything new. I said, "No." He then bent down. I was thinking he must have gotten new shoes, but I didn't notice them being new. He pulled at his socks. He said, "I got new socks!" He had the biggest grin on his face. It was so cute! He was so excited about his new pair of socks. Apparently, I was supposed to notice them. Oops! Sorry! I thought it was priceless on how excited he was to share with me about his socks, so I wanted to share with you on what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.