Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Why do snacks make kids so quiet?"

Tonight, I had the privilege to babysit three children. I LOVE children! If you know me, you know or should know that about me. Children are my life. Well, I had the opportunity to babysit three children after school today, take them to dinner, and take them to church. I told them if they did a good job in church, especially the youngest, that he would get a treat after church. Well, he did a pretty good job! We had a good time. On the way to get a treat, we were singing in the car, "If You're Happy and You Know It." I had such a good time! So, we went to McDonalds. The girls and I got ice cream. The boy got fries. We were on the way home. The oldest girl (11) said, "Why do snacks make kids so quiet?" I thought that was so cute! That is a good idea! I guess whenever you want kids to be quiet..... feed them :-) Not really.... it was cute, though. It made me laugh. I wanted to share what came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.