Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Rhymes with Pregony"

One awesome sign of spring is the beautiful bloom of fresh flowers. Sometimes being a teacher, I receive flowers from my students. Last Friday, one of my students gave me a beautiful bouquet of fresh tulips. They were beautiful! I have never received tulips before. So, I was really happy about them.
Today, Thursday, one of my students brought in a beautiful flower for me. It was a beautiful purple. She said, "It is a Peony, and it rhymes with Pregony." I thought that was cute! It rhymes with my last name! :-) I thought that was funny and had to share the fact that the flower rhymes with my name and that it came "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.