Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Puppy Stories

One of our last writing assignments for first grade is that the students had to write stories about puppies. Well, my kids did! I wanted to share two of them with you. They were all cute! But, these two I thought were really neat. I hope you enjoy them.
The first one: "I like puppies. I like big puppies and little puppies. I like medium size puppies and they like to play ball and like to take a nap." I like how he included all size puppies! :-) I did correct the spelling in his story.
Here is the second story. I thought this one was quite entertaining! " I like puppies because they're so soft and furry and cute! Do you have a dog because if you do, it uses the bathroom a lot! So, I hope you don't get one because you have to clean behind them. So never get a puppy. You can if you want to, you can. But I'm not, unless my Mommy or my Daddy says so, but I don't want one!" I thought that was so funny that she talked about cleaning up behind the dog.
So, those are just two of my puppy stories that came from "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'm excited to see your thoughts about my stories from "Out of the Mouth of Babes." I hope you enjoyed reading.